Monday, April 11, 2011

My BIRTHDAY weekend!!! (:

Okay so we're gonna start with Friday night of course! Blake had a singing at Limrock set up but he wasn't gonna make it home from Augusta in time, so we thought it was cancelled. But instead, they asked Mom to sing. So me and Mom headed to the middle of nowhere, Limrock, Alabama (insert banjo music here). It actually ended up being a LOT of fun. The singing was great and there was a ton of laughter. I got to see Miss Lizzy Rice and that was awesome!!! I got home at 2 a.m. and I was sooo wore out! But sooo glad I went!!!


Me, Shaun and Donovan near the end of the singing when we were getting kinda ridiculous. lol

 So Saturday I have to get up at 7:30 in the morning and be ready to leave by 8:30 to buy food and go decorate the building and fix stuff up for my birthday party! We finally got all that junk done and at 11 people started coming in! At first it was just a few and then more and more. By about 12:30 there was probably 30 or so people there. It was pretty cool. Throughout the day there was at least 60 people! I was very pleased with the turnout and it wasn't just how many people were there, but it was the RIGHT people. The majority of people participated in the games and stuff and it seemed like they all got along. I was very impressed. They played softball, basketball and then we had a water balloon fight! About 500 balloons, gone in 5 min. but it was a blast! And then afterwards, I got an entire bucket of water poured all over me. Happy birthday to me. lol But actually it felt amazing! It was such a beautiful day! Sunshine a lot of the time but a soft breeze made it non-miserable. It all worked out perfectly! (:




(I'll try and put pics of the outside activities later!)

After a lot of the people left and we got ready, we met up with Kenzie and a lot of the Griffin people to go to Steak N Shake and play laser tag! It was a pretty fun night! Especially hanging with Shaun, PJ, Andrew, Megan, Keely and Tasha! They make me laugh until I cry! 


 Me and Andy Rew on the way to Fort O!
I thought that was a pretty cool pic!
 At Steak N Shake with the future Mrs. Bridges! (:

My little Asian friend, Shaun! (:

I got to go to bed at about 1 Sunday morning! (So I'm already pooped.)

Sunday morning I wake up, get a shower and head over to my house (I spent the night with Grandmother since Andrew and JK were staying at the house) to eat breakfast. I go turn my phone on and BAM, 16 text messages telling me happy birthday from FB and friends who actually have my number. This was the beginning of more than 100 texts and facebook messages for my birthday. Made me feel really good! That morning we decided to go to Scottsboro! And we had a REALLY good time! Even though Jameson kept smacking me on my very sunburned forehead and screaming "Oh, btw, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" lol And Loren singing Rocky the Raccoon. ): We went our separate way from Andrew and headed home. We got back for church at the BC, had a fairly short service and went to Amber Kirby's house afterwards for Mexican food and just chillin! It was so much fun! We were singing (at times, terribly) and I was in tears from laughing! People slowly began to leave and we just sat around talking til 12:30 when I finally pretty much had to forced Blake to get up and leave...I was sooo tired. lol 







Overall, my weekend was amazing! I have great friends whom I love very dearly! (: Thanks for making my birthday amazing! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment