Monday, March 14, 2011

Good times, good times. (:

Friday night
Went to the mall in Chatt with Shaun, Blake & Brett!
Playing "no teeth" in the mall. Oh yeah.
At Firehouse Subs
Thor VS Spiderman
Pineapples (:

Saturday&Saturday Night
Saturday I went with Kris and Lex to get her pics done for the FCCLA ball (: Then I went to church where we had visitors from Meridianville and went to Aunt Connie and Uncle Larry's after church to eat!
My absolutely gorgeous best friend!
I love this girl! She's like my baby sister!
Isaac haha

Sunday&Sunday Night
Sunday morning we decided to go visiting at New Market! Church was good, but pretty short. We went to Savannah's house to eat and chill. I played foosball for the first time for real and ALMOST WON! But didn't. Cause Ashley Avans the foosball queen beat me! Anyways. We played with these trick things and I obviously am not very good at them. lol Darrell Avans discovered the fantasticness that is my Dualview Camera. ahaha. Then after church tonight we met people at Taco Bell and had a blast! And Blake Chance and Ben Gaines even stopped by to hang out with us on their way home from the Smokies! Totally made my night! (: Oh, and I gave Shelby her birthday cake that I made her 2 weeks late! haha

We ate super colorful cupcakes that dyed our tongues!
Foosball
hey guys! -JK. haha
The cake I made Shelby (:
Blake!
haha no, I wasn't dancing.
Benjamin!
I'm pretty sure he'd kill me if he saw this on here.
No teeth game (: Kenzie lost! Me and Brett made a truce (:

No comments:

Post a Comment