Sunday, March 27, 2011

Once again, my weekend...

was pretty great. lol Friday night we went to the Friends Singing at Stevenson and it was an absolute blast! The singing was amazing (especially New Harmony. lol) And it was just a lot of fun standing and clapping with everyone. It was great. Saturday night we went to the BC even though I really wanted to go to Tiftonia's singing. But afterwards, we went to Brett's house to play Kinect. And had an epic battle. lol Not really, but still. It was rough. lol




Then this morning I went to the BC as Blake went to Trenton. I wasn't feeling too hot. So me, Mom, and Grandmother went to Guthrie's, got some food, and came home to watch Eat. Pray. Love. I got about an hour in and went to take a nap. lol Tonight we went back to church at the BC, had a good service...and went to Krystal's afterward with Shaun, Erik, Layton, Josh and Tasha, Penny and Garreth and an older couple I honestly had no clue about. lol But it was fun. Lots of laughter of course. And ending with Erik getting a fry cup (courtesy of Blake) and running out to tell Layton he "forgot his chapstick holder". lol It was funny to see Erik run..(he runs like Forrest Gump.) lol But anyways. Now I'm home, tired as mess and gotta get up early in the morning to clean. Yayyy. But upside is, our living room should be done pretty soon! (Uncle Larry's finishing it) WHOO HOO! I'm super excited to see how it turns out! (: Well, I guess I'll blog again later. Peace homes! :D

2 comments:

  1. i seriously busted out laughing when i read that ab the chapstick holder. that makes me soooo happy lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahaha dude it was SO stinkin funny frill!

    ReplyDelete