Monday, March 21, 2011

My weekend...

was pretty awesome I must say..here's the run down (:


Thursday Night
Thursday night we all (meaning our peeps and Huntsville peeps) decided to meet in the middle to have a St. Patrick's day party (one of mine and Shelby's favorite holidays!) So we went to Buena Vista in Scottsboro! The night consisted of eating on a giant table with ginormous chairs and eating cake outside on the pavement! hahaha








Friday Night
Friday night Blake's group, Liberty, had a singing at Claysville. The singing was pretty good first half but by the end I was pretty stinkin hungry. So Shae and Destiny asked me if I'd like to go to Chic-Fil-A with them, Cody and Brody...of course I said yes. So we head to Albertville for fooood.We got there and were pretty hyped up...just that Friday night feeling I guess! So we took a bunch of crazy pictures and just had a really good time! We got back to the church about 15 min after the second half started so we weren't out way too long. After the singing (during which I met the most adorable baby in the entire stinkin world, that I love so much because he looks like his Uncle Jesse, Dalton Stapler!) Shaun rode home with us and that was quite interesting. It was pretty late and I was VERY tired. And when I'm tired...I tend to get ridiculous. So there was a lot of obnoxious singing, throwing things, stupid jokes that probably didn't make any sense...that kind of thing. And it ended in me almost falling asleep on Shaun's bass case. lol But overall, it was a great night! (:




I took this pic at the end of the second half thinking the flash was off...I was wrong. lol

Saturday
Around 3 on Saturday we decided to head to good ol' Huntsville and spend the rest of the weekend with our pals so that's what we did. We got to Brit and JK's house and watched Madagascar 2...slowly adding people to our group as it continued. lol We started with Just Me, Blake and JK...then we added Ross....then we added Sis. Lanier....then finally Brit got gome. By the end of the movie, we were all cracking up. We then got up and got ready for church. We expected to see this amazing Super Moon when we got out of church and were all super excited for it...but we got outside and the moon looked totally normal. (Not til I got home did I find out it was huge when it first rose...what the junk?!) We had all planned to take these awesome pics of us holding up the moon and stuff....well that was a fail. lol We were all gonna go and eat somewhere when Bailey text me and said that her mom had made a TON of lasagna and they wanted us to come eat it. We were like woah! Free food AND hang out time? We're in! So we headed over. Her mom wasn't kidding when she made that lasagna lemme tell ya. It was AMAZING and there was SO much! 8 of us ate it and there was STILL leftovers! Well anyways we all hung out for a while and then went our separate ways. Me and Bailey headed to Hilary's while Blake and Ross went back to JK and Brit's. 



Sunday
Well Sunday we went to Riverton for church of course...I was so happy to see all of my second family again! I miss them when we're not around! But any who, church was pretty good but lasted a pretty good while. So it was later than usual when we got out and got done eating. So as we were all sitting outside in the beautiful spring air I told Blake "You know what? I'd like to stay out here tonight..." his usual reply would be something like "NO! We're going home! Blah blah blah, yadda yadda yadda.." but this time, he said "Well call mom and dad and see if it'll be okay." I was super excited! One key part of the plan was accepted! lol So I called mom and at first Dad said no about us staying out there because it was Sunday night and that's when we've been taught to be at your home church. But after a lot of "PLEASEEE Dad..they come out there with us all the time and stay on Sunday night...we owe them!" I got a "Make sure you're home no later than midnight." SCORE! So we stayed. (: We hung out at Brit and JK's until it was time for church again (well, the boys left for a while on a deodorant and Jolly Rancher run...don't ask.) and we headed back to Riverton. Church was good and lasted under 2 hours I believe! So we decided to go out to eat! Bailey and Ross had went to Huntsville but were wanting Arby's so I figured that's where we would go. But Adam suggested Applebee's and everyone was gung ho for that. So that's where we headed: Applebee's on North Parkway (I remember cause I had to ask JK about 20 times, "Where are we going again?" lol) We got there and after a fight with JK I FINALLY got to hold Baby Emmett for more than 5 seconds (: I was very happy! Darrell and Ashley even came to eat with us! We had a blast! (: I pretty much listened to Hil and Bail fight over who could cook better and what perks came if Blake married them the entire time...but it was cute. I'd gladly take either of them as a sister-in-law! (: haha.


 Ben's amazing new car!!!

 Nap time! hahaha

 JK and Adam were twins! haha
 I love Megan's face here!


Creepy Darrell. haha

Pretty much I'd just like to say I love my friends. Whether I was with them this weekend or not. I have the best friends in the entire world. I actually feel sorry for some of you because I totally took the best people alive as my friends! The End. (:

2 comments:

  1. Okay, Bailey & Hil can both back off... I can cook better than either of them AND I'm marrying Blake! I already called dibs!

    That's all I have to say about this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BAHAHAHAHA!!!
    Well I'll take you as a sister-in-law as well! haha. I believe this calls for a fight to the death! jkjk

    ReplyDelete