Monday, August 1, 2011

So...

is anyone else totally amazed & super freaked out that it is AUGUST 1ST?!

Oh my goodness. Where has time gone? It's flying by! This summer has gone by so quickly!

The whole year has honestly! It seems like yesterday that it was a White Christmas!

We have gone & gone & goneeee places this summer. And this year! Just thinking about all I've done blows my mind. I've been to the Smokies & the beach already this year. So weird! And we're planning another trip very soon.

My whole life has really changed this summer. I have tried harder than EVER to be the best person I can be, & do whatever it takes to receive the holyghost. And I believe soon, that will finally happen! I remember Bailey naming her summer album, at the very beginning of summer, "The Summer of Hope". Wow. What a summer it has become. She received the holyghost. I am going to. It's crazy. Life is sooo different. I know it's for the better.

Well that's about all I really had on my mind...so I'll go now. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment