Sunday, August 14, 2011

Random Survey! (:

Think of the last person you texted; who is it and why are they important to you? 

Casey; he was one of my best guy friends in school...I really care for him.

Does the last person you held hands with mean something to you? 
Probably my little cousin. lol So yeahh.

What are you doing later on?
I just got home from eating with the pals at Lalito's! (:

Do you think somebody likes the same person you do?
Oh, I know they do. lol

Do you believe there are certain circumstances where cheating is okay?
Never.

Have you ever turned to drinking or smoking to solve a problem?
No.

Have you ever been kissed in a car?
Nope.

Was the first person to text you today a boy or a girl?
Umm... a girl?

What is one question people always ask you?
"Your name's April...
were you born in April!?"

Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
Nope not really. I mean, I  might would get a tattoo before I get the holyghost, just to say I had one ( a teeny tiny one) but I don't have to & I probably never will.

Do you know anyone that's married?
Only 284 kajillion people. lol

Where are you going to be at 4:00 tomorrow? 
Home?

How many things in your past do you regret?
I try not to regret anything.

How good is your eyesight?
Notttt good. lol

Who's always there for you unconditionally?
Family & Alexis

What were you doing at 9:00 this morning?
Washing dishes after breakfast that I cooked. (:

What was the last thing you drank?
Diet Dr. Pepper

Is there someone who you can spend every minute with and be happy?
I think there is... (:

Three days in a hotel or NFL game tickets?
Hotel. 

Do you think you are an argumentative person?
HAHA Probably.

Where did you buy the shirt you're wearing now?
Old Navy

American Idol; watch the auditions or whole contest? 
Last time I skipped auditions & watched the show. lol

When your friend is telling you all of their problems - do you truly care? 
Of course!
How has today been for you?
Wonderful! Daddy/Daughter Day!

What is your favorite food?
Probably Chinese!

What are you excited for today? 
Thursday & Friday night! (:

What are your plans for tomorrow?
Maybe doctors appointment with mom...

Do you want your life to stay the way it is right now forever? 
Not exactly.

Do you believe what comes around goes around?
Yep.

Are you giving up on someone? 
Naw.

Have you ever done something you told yourself you wouldn't do?
Definitely.

Have you lived in the same place your whole life?
Same road, different homes!

Would you go to a fashion school?
Nope.

Are you counting down for anything?
Nahh.

Where is your ex? 
Idk, Idc.

What is the closest thing to you that is blue? 
My cup. (:

What's the worst thing a bf/gf has ever said to you?
Lord only knows...

Short term dating, or long term relationship?
Long term

Last person you said ‘I love you’ to?
Uhh..idk.

Would you date someone who smokes?
Sure.

Do you use the word ‘epic’ daily? 
No. That's gay.
Last time you were in a car, what were you doing?
Singing to the top of my lungs with Blake & Ella.

Would you rather it be sunny or rainy?
Sunny at times...but rain is nice too. (:

Did you wake up in the middle of the night last night?
Yeah.

Who was the last person you texted before you went to bed last night? 
Andrew!

No comments:

Post a Comment