Friday, July 29, 2011

I Waste So Much Time

No, really, I do.

But there is a website called -you guessed it- www.iwastesomuchtime.com & it is HILARIOUS!!!

You should definitely go to it. But if you happen to see something inappropriate...I, er...I didn't send you there. (: kaythanks (;


Mess.


I know, I'm the worst blogger in the ENTIRE world! I leave you guys hanging for DAYS on end & I just know you're sitting at home, scrolling up & down the dashboard waiting on MY blog. It's that special. RIGGGGGHHHHTTT. 


So...once again, picking up where we left off. (:

Wednesday, July 20th: Wednesday night we went back to Ider & ended up leaving at altar call. So that was a pretty big bummer. I had plans to hang with people after church but...oooohhh well.

Thursday, July 21st: I babysat again & that night went to Ider...yet again! lol I love those people if you can't tell (:

Friday, July 22nd: After going to Macy's house Thursday night, I had a VERY strong feeling that I needed to go back to Ider for church Friday night...even though some of my friends were having a get together. So I chose to go to church, just in case something good was to happen. And lemme tell you, I'm sooo glad I did. Cause it really began the changes that have taken place in me the past week! I prayed really good (even though I didn't believe it at the time) & even though I didn't get the holyghost, it really renewed my hope! After we left, I went on to Aly's house because I figured Bailey would murder me if I didn't. So we went over there & hung out & I ended up being in SUCH  a good mood! How could I not? The Lord is looking at me again!!!

Saturday, July 23rd: Saturday morning me & Blake decided to have some bro/sis time (This NEVER happens!!!) So as JK got ready & left to go to Aly's house for breakfast, we got ready & went to...Sonic. Oh yes. haha. It was nice though, just chilling with my b-bro. No fusses or anything. Just spending time. I loved it. (: We went in to the Christian book store called Leap of Faith & I bought a cd of the Christian Rock group Skillet! It is soooo good!!! We got home & ran in to change clothes before we went to Taylor & Amber's baptizing! It was really sweet! (: Then we came home, took naps & got ready for church. Church didn't last terribly long so we went over to Kacy & Jesse Wooten's house to watch a movie! We didn't know what movie it was, but it ended up being INSIDIOUS. OH.MY.LORD. Some people say it's stupid & not scary, but one kind of movie that really scares me, are movies about spirits. So I thought it was AMAZING. Me, Abby, Alicia, Blake, Toby, Ella, Kacy, & a cousin of theirs, Haley, & Jesse all watched it together & it was soo much fun! Hilarious because every girl in the room would scream when something happened or when we thought we saw something move in the house & it would freak the boys out sooo bad. Great. (: That night, Alicia's sister, Allison, also ended up giving me the new Skillet CD! For free! I was like woah! (: So I have TWO new Skillet CD's! yay!!! (:

Sunday, July 24th: Sunday morning we went to Bryant for church. Bro. Aaron is/was running revival out there & he does sooo good. And also, our church is like 4 minutes away from theirs so we just went on. haha. Anyways, church was good but it was SO HOT. Turned out to be like 80 something degrees in there! Even AFTER everyone left! But anyways, after church, I stood around talking to Shaun & Hannah since Hannah was waiting on Whitney & I was waiting on Breanna to get done cleaning the church so we could go eat. I don't really know why Shaun stuck around...but he ended up riding with us so it worked out. (: As we pulled out of the church parking lot, a truck literally came out of NOWHERE (I mean, LITERALLY, none of us -and at this time, Denita was in there too- saw that truck!) & almost crashed into mine & Shaun's side of the car. I don't even know what would have happened if they would have (I could have stuck my hand out the window & TOUCHED the truck---it was that close!) but it tore me up pretty bad. But we dropped Denita off & went on the the Party Place for dinner. We got there about 20 minutes after everyone else & the line was STILL to the back door! It was ridiculously hot & we were afraid there would be no seats (and me & Shaun decided we were NOT going to sit outside in the sun!) But we went on through the line & luckily, there were seats for us. We probably sat in the building for an hour talking & hanging out & finally we decided to go on so that Shaun could do his "work out" (I figured he took a nap.) before church that night.

I wanted to go back to Bryant that night but we found out we were having some visitors from Davenport coming to church so we went on to the BC. Once again, I'm so glad I did. Bro. Mark Cantrell talked a little but he was sooo cool. And when I went to the altar, I felt the Lord. But as always, I started to get up. He was just like "You can't be getting up." & I just stayed. There was something so gentle about him...& if anyone knows me, I do NOT like loud, screaming in your ears. So I just listened to what he said, & I did it. It was sooo amazing. I felt the Lord SO much but I don't know what happened. I know if I could have just went a little furthur, I would have made it, but sadly I didn't. He told me to just pray like crazy until the next church service I could go to & that he KNEW I was gonna make it. That encouraged me so much. They told me to tell him I would have the holyghost by the next time he saw me & I did...and the Lord came by for me again. I just couldn't get a hold of it like I should have. But it really helped me a LOT. And I believe I will have it before I see him again!

After church we went to meet up with some of the Griffin people at Guthrie's (even though we had food after church that night too...I felt bad, but we had already obligated ourselves to hang out with some people..) & after eating there, we went to meet the Bryant people at Wendy's (we got ice cream). I was on such a high it seemed. I felt so good & encouraged & if actually receiving the holyghost feels better than that, I don't know if I can handle it! But I'll make a way (: Anyways, I was telling EVERYONE I saw that if they wanted to be there when I got the holyghost, to come to Bryant the next night. I had that much faith & I felt THAT good. I was sooo ready.

Monday, July 25th: All day long I prayed & prayed & prayed. I would start to get down & that doubt would creep in but then I'd get a text message from someone telling me JUST what I needed to hear. Tristan text me & told me things that when I read it, I just started to cry. It was THAT good. I was so ready & TRULY believed that it was my night! I thought I should feel bad or whatever but when I told Alexis how happy & excited I was she told me that's exactly how she felt when she received the holyghost...that just helped me even more!

That night when I got to church, & I was so nervous. But I always felt like there would be certain people there when I got the holyghost ( I know, I need to let go of all my expectations.) like, Alyshia. And just recently, I felt like Bro. Totchie would be over me when I did, just because I've avoided him pretty much all my life cause he can really get to me! And Alyshia walked into church! I was so happy! Everyone I had asked (almost) was there.  Then as Bro. Kenneth was calling out preachers, guess who was there? That's right, BRO. TOTCHIE! I was SHOCKED! I didn't even see him! So I was just like OML! IT REALLY IS MY NIGHT! Church got going & a lot of my friends hugged me or laid hands on me or both & I just bawled. That night I went to the altar & I'm sad to say that I let the devil move in & beat me out of it again. Every since, I just couldn't get my mind to where it needed to be. So, I'm asking all of you, whoever you are, sinner or saint, I don't care, to PRAY FOR ME. I need the holyghost. I know I do. And I want it, sooo bad. I don't know what it's gonna take for me to believe, but I just need a LOT of help. So please help me!

Tuesday, July 26th: I worked. I went back to church at Bryant, but again, did no good. We left at altar call.


Wednesday, July 27th: Dad wanted me to go to church at BC but Sis. Marla Byrum had IM'd me to tell me Bro. Shirley was gonna be at Bryant. I love him sooo much so that's where I really wanted to go but I didn't put up a fight, I just went to BC. But when we got there, hardly anyone was there. Uncle George was the only man & he wanted to go to Bryant so they decided to just have prayer & go on to Bryant. So I got to go to Bryant after all! I was so excited! (: Church was good & wasn't too bad long, we got out BEFORE 10 (which has been unusual.) Afterwards we decided to go to LJS/A&W in South Pittsburg but that ended up changing to Taco Bell (fine by me!) We had a good time & headed home.

Thursday, July 28th: I worked, again, & had planned to go to Bryant. But I started to feel TERRIBLE. So I just stayed home with my parents. We watched Big Bang Theory & Big Brother & just chilled. It was nice. Especially since I have been going, going, GOING for like 3 weeks straight! It's tiring!

Friday, July 29th: Today I had a doctors appointment (not really but they checked my sugar) because right after I got my license, I got a letter in the mail saying I had to have a paper signed by a physician or my driving privileges would be compromised. Ugh. I took my sugar at home & it was 134 which is GREAT for me! So I was really excited & not worried when I got to the office. My blood pressure was great, & then she checked my sugar. 261! REALLY? I had ate or drank NOTHING since midnight Thursday night & it had changed that much in just a couple of hours. I could have cried. Thankfully, I have until August 27th to get it down to normal so he'll sign the papers. So along with praying for me to get the holyghost, I really need ya'll to pray that I can keep my sugar under control! I waited SO long to get my license, I don't want them taken away now! So please, PRAY!!!


Thanks you guys..you gotta know I love you!!! -April

2 comments:

  1. i had to come straight home and read this after you mentioned it in our conversation tonight (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahaha (: Well I'm glad you did! (:

    ReplyDelete