Friday, May 20, 2011

Thuper Thursday (:

So Thuper Thursday was yet another amazingly fun night!

We were supposed to be at Brett's house around 5 but of course that didn't work out... it ended up being more like 6. But still. We were there for a few minutes when Erik showed up so we just sat around and talked for a bit...by the time Hilary and Bailey showed up, we were ready to get the party started! We finally decided to go to the kitchen table and play Cranium! I've never played that game before but I DEFINITELY want to own it now! (:

Sis. Towana made some fantastic spaghetti and rolls for us and after, Aly and Hilly decided to try and make a GINORMOUS cupcake for Mackenzie's birthday! (Shout out to Kenzie!) They made it from red velvet cake mix and it looked sooo good! (Luckily, it tasted great too!) While we waited for it to cook, we played more Cranium and watched LAUREN AND SCOTTY get moved on to the next round of American Idol! Whoot woo! Go Lauren! I hope you win it all!

Finally, I went to help with the huge cupcake, and began to ice it with Aly (it had been cooling a while by this time)....sadly, we didn't let it cool enough, because the icing began to melt and the cake began to fall apart! lol Oops. But they do say that the ugliest cakes are the ones that taste the best...and this one definitely wasn't a beauty... (sorry guys...lol)

After presenting Mackenzie with his amazing giant cupcake we decided to play charades for a while...and that was SO. MUCH. FUN! OF COURSE, my team DOMINATED! (Whoo Erik, Brett & Kenzie!) 150-109 I believe...oh yeah. lol

We sat around and talked after Kenzie and Erik finally had to leave and then Sis. Towana more or less told us to get out of her house. (lol jk) But it was honestly sooo much fun! I'm kinda bummed that the heritage festival had to be the same night so I missed seeing some other good friends of mine but I'm definitely glad we all hung out. (:

Now, I'm sitting in my room talking to Bailey and Hilary about a little bit of everything...getting scared at every little sound. lol But I love nights like these...I wouldn't trade them for the world. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment