Thursday, February 4, 2010

So it's been a little while...

<---Me and my friends on an awesome Mi Jacal/Wal-Mart night! ;] Sooo much fun! :]


Well it's been a little while since I've blogged...I really need to get the hang of this. But I just want to say that I. AM. SO. EXCITED! :] My wonderful "aunt" and cousins are coming all the way from Atlanta, Georgia this weekend to hang with me! :] I can't wait! I love them sooo much! They're absolutely wonderful. :] AHHH! Okay. Now that that's out of my system. ;] So I watched Paranormal Activity last night. I've heard mixed reviews about it but I thought it was absolutely AMAZING! I mean, I knew everything that was gonna happen and I was still TERRIFIED! lol Man. It was just so good. I'm all for a good, little to no gore, horror movie. And the creepiest thing is that kind of stuff can really happen! :/ We finished the movie at about 11:00 and I was up til 2:00. I never really thought about the movie until I layed down to go to sleep. But luckily, I didn't dwell on it long enough for it to bother my sleeping. But anyway, I would DEFINATELY recommend for ANYONE to watch the movie. I can't get over how awesome it was! :] It would have been even better to watch it with a group of friend or that significant other... ;] Cuddling definately required. :] haha. So anyways, I'm gonna watch a little t.v. and get ready to go shopping for this weekend! :] YAYY! Love you bye! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment