Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I Wouldn't Mind-He Is We

This is an amazing mosaic like picture in the Shrine in Tennessee. It's an eerily beautiful place. :]


"Forever is a long time but I wouldn't mind spending it by your side. Tell me everyday I get to wake up to that smile...I wouldn't mind it...at all. I wouldn't mind it at all." -He Is We :]

I absolutely love this song. It's sooo fantastic. :] (Thank you Aly for introducing me to it!) Ah. Well anyways. Sooo this Sunday is Valentine's Day as most of you have realized by now. As for me, it continues to slip my mind. As I guess it will as long as I'm single. lol Oh well. But I've decided to get some really cute Valentine Candies for all my friends out there. I found some a while back...problem? I can't remember where I found them or even what the were. lol I just remember thinking "I should really get those to give out on Valentine's Day." haha. Oh man. It's ridiculous. But anyways, so I don't really have a whole lot to say today. I guess I'll save all the really mind boggling things for another blog. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment