Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Happy Belated Single Person Awareness Day! :]


I want to go back to the beach. Now.
Well guys, another Valentine's Day [Single Person Awareness Day] has come and gone. Chocolates, roses, teddy bears. All the painfully UNoriginal gifts have been given. While some new quite original have been given [One Man Wolfpack Shirts, Slim Jims & Fruit Roll Ups. haha] I hope every one had a magnificent one though! :]
I also would just like to put out there that I can not WAIT until Glee starts again! AGH!
Okay, now, I have finally jumped on the bandwagon. I feel like I have done an awful thing. At this exact moment, I am...watching American Idol! There! I admit it...I kind of...like it? Ugh. I am so disgusted in myself. Boo! :[
I am so upset with myself, that I am gonna continue to watch it now. lol Everyone enjoy! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment