Thursday, February 25, 2010

So here we are...


I'd just like to throw a shout out to my big brother and say Happy 21st Birthday Blake! [That'll be on March 1st...but I may not blog that day. lol] I love my big brother. Yes, we fight...a LOT. It's pretty ridiculous...but when I need to talk to someone, I know he's there. Sometimes being judgemental, but he's getting better at that. :] Anyways, he's awesome. I wouldn't trade him for anything. :D
Man...this is gonna be such a wonderful weekend! :] Tomorrow night we're heading to the wonderful town of Pulaski, Tennessee. Don't ask my where that is, I have no clue. lol I just know it's going to be a veryyy long ride! haha. Then Saturday we're going to Ichibon for my brother & my good friend Broshia's [Happy 21st Birthday to her too---March 2nd!] birthday get together! Us and about 25 of our closest friends! :D Then we'll be going to either putt putt or hang out at Coolidge park! Yay us! :] Then, hopefully, Sunday we may go to Trenton for church. I haven't talked to Blake about this yet but I'm really hoping it happens! lol
So it seems that it may be a good weekend. :]
Til a later blog!
-April

No comments:

Post a Comment