Friday, January 21, 2011

Day 4: Your Sibling

Dear Blake,

Okay, everyone who knows us, knows we fight like cats and dogs. We can hardly make it through a car ride without some kind of disagreement. But although we do argue a lot, when we are nice, we are really nice. haha. You're one person I know I can talk to and you'll help me. You'll be completely honest and give me the best advice you can. I know you don't want me to get hurt with guys and things, and that's the reason you act like you do sometimes, but it's just a part of life. You live, you learn. You know what they say, Better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all. One day I believe we'll both meet and marry the person of our dreams and be totally happy. I know that's something we both have always wanted. I hope you know you can come to me when you need someone to talk to. I'll always be here for you.

I love you Bubba,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment