Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 2: Your Crush

Dear (crush),

I want you to know that I think you're one of the most amazing guys I've ever met. I've never met a person who has said a bad thing about you. You're so sweet and funny...you have a way of encouraging me that no one else really can. With only a few words, you speak volumes. As corny as it may sound, I want to be the best person I can be when you're around. I know I am not the most outgoing nor the most beautiful person you could be with, but I know we have fun together and I know I can make you happy if given the chance. I believe any girl would be so lucky to be called yours at any time in their life. I hope one day I will have that privilege. I care deeply for you and no matter what, I want you to be happy as much as I want to be happy myself one day. I hope the Lord works both of our lives out for the best one day...and I believe He will.

Sincerely, 
April

No comments:

Post a Comment