Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 11: A Deceased Person You Wish You Could Talk To

Dear Aunt Betty,

Wow. It's so hard to believe that you've been gone for almost 5 years... it took me so long to realize you weren't coming back. I remember one day looking at the pictures from when you and grandmother and all the sisters went to Ireland and it hit me...you weren't coming back. I bawled like a baby that day. You were such a huge influence on me. You were always trying to help me to lose weight and be the best I can be. I appreciate that. I feel like you'd be very proud of me today. Almost 100 pounds down from when you last saw me. You'd be so happy. I remember getting up early before school every day to exercise at your house. That was good bonding time. Even if mom did make me drink grapefruit juice because it was supposed to help me. That junk was nasty. But anyways, I wish I could see you again...the way you were before you got sick. I miss you. I love you. I hope you got to where you need to be. And if that's the case, I hope I see you again some day.

Love,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment