Monday, January 16, 2012

4 restaurants, 6 hours (you know you're curious!)

This weekend was the BEST weekend I've had in a while!

We'll start at Friday night. Friday night our plans got allllll flipped upside down but it ended up being great! We were supposed to hang out with Alicia & her roommate Courtney & go out to eat in Chatt & do whatever. Well I text my high school friend, Casey, to see if he would want to go with us since I have been begging him to hang out with us for like the past 3 years. Something was alllllways up. Well this time, he didn't text me back that night so I just assumed it was no for some other reason & made plans to go see Mal at her homecoming. I got the ride, was about to get ready & realized I didn't really have time after cleaning to make it to the top of the mountain by 5. About THAT time I get a text from Casey asking what's up? So I text him back saying I was going to ask him to come hang out but figured he wouldn't want to & by the end of our convo & a call to his cousins, I convinced him to go! So the plan was to go to BWW in Chatt with Alicia, Courtney, Shelby, Austin, Blake, Shana & Casey. Well I get a text from Alicia that ended up being we aren't gonna go, meet us afterwards. So that was the plan. Well we decided to go to Logan's in Tiftonia instead. It was closer to all of us & just as good really so that's what we did. We met them there & after a few minutes were laughing & cutting up like old times. It was kinda weird finally getting to see someone you knew since you were 3, but haven't got to see but twice (only for a few minutes) in the past 3 years. But it was awesome. After the initial awkwardness, Shana invited us to come over to hang out at their house which I was all too excited to oblige to, considering I didn't know if they'd ever want to hang out with us again seeing how retarded we are now, & it was already going on 9:30...I knew if we went all the way to Ider & had to make it back around 12 for Mom's sake, we wouldn't get to spend much time AT ALL with Alicia. So I text her, told her our plans & we went over to Casey & Shana's to hang out. We got there around 10 & since they lived only 5 minutes away, we left around 12:50...Shelby & myself kinda helped Shana set up her Twitter on her Kindle Fire while the boys serenaded us with their guitars. lol It was really chill...just the kind of night I love. So anyways, soon we headed home & after winding down, I finally got in the bed.

The next day, our Mom's step brother & wife decided they were gonna come over & bring some cousins since we didn't get to have Christmas with them. They brought some pizza & we made a couple of our homemade pizzas & we ate & hung out with them for a while. After all that stuff, I went home to take a nap because I suddenly got soooo tired after working on Grandmother's brand new sewing machine we got her for Christmas (supposed to be simple...soooo not. lol).  Around 6:30 Dad's waking me up for church so I hurry & get some decent church clothes on & we head over. Church lasted about an hour because Uncle Larry wasn't there so we got home, I ate leftover pizza & watched the show Being Human on Netflix with Mom. (Blake had left earlier in the day to spend the night & Sunday with JK & the Riverton folk...I was too wore out) Around 1 I got to sleep & slept sooooo good...

Until around 8:30 when Mom woke me up to cook breakfast. JOY. I don't even LIKE breakfast but on Sunday mornings, I'm the cooker (which I usually am anyways) & Mom's the kitchen cleaner. lol Muchhh rather cook than clean up the mess I end up making! (: Anyhow, biscuits, sausage, gravy, eggs & bacon later, we get our showers & head to church. Hardly anyone was there because a lot were at Riverton & Uncle Larry was still gone...so our service again, lasted around an hour. But it was sweet. After church Alexis came up to me & asked if I could come with her to see her grandpa (who is sick with cancer...) with her & her mom. So I loaded up with them & we took off. We FINALLY (after much debate) decided to eat at some Italian restaurant on East Ridge called Portofino's. It was pretty decent but we didn't eat much. We grabbed To-Go plates & were out of there & over to Mrs. Shirley & Mr.Gerald's. We got there & just spent some time with them. You could tell they loved the company...we brought them some food over & Mr. Gerald could actually eat some of his cheeseburger so that was good. Around 6 or so we headed out to go grab some stuff & get home. Well we decided we were kinda hungry again...really wanting a burger since seeing how good there burger looked! lol But somehow we ended up at Las Margaritas V in Tiftonia. Not a good choice. lol It wasn't that good...& after we got done eating Blake called me about meeting him at Lalito's in Trenton (MUCH better food!) so we headed to Rafael's to pick up Evan's food we had called in, then over to Lalito's to hang out with Blake & them & not eat again. lol (And that is the story of how I ended up at 4 restaurants in 6 hours. lol) After they got done eating, we had a text from Alicia saying to come to her house for a bit since we didn't get to Friday night, so we did! (What can I say, we're popular people! lol)  We were there for a while & around 11:30 (& after our "shout down" lol) we headed home & that's where I am now, in my room, SO sleepy (eyes about to close) at almost 1:30 a.m.....I think I'm gonna head to bed! (;

Goodnight guys! Sleep tight (: Love, love!

No comments:

Post a Comment