Thursday, July 7, 2011

My wonderful past week! (:

My weekend started when I went to Oak Grove last Thursday night! We decided to go a couple days before & quickly got a van full to come with. It included: "Mama" Hannah, Aly, Shelby, Blake, Mom & Me. When we got to the church, we met up with Bailey, Ben, Brett, Hilary & Britney...so we all walked in together. It was kind of funny because after church Sis. Drea & Bro. Joe David was parked beside us & couldn't believe we had all fit in that van! We were like "Yeah! We had plenty of room, it was very comfortable!" & Bro. Joe David said "There is NO WAY!" And we were like "Yeahhh...we really did!" We about died laughing when he said, "But I counted ELEVEN of you walking in together!" And Sis. Drea said "Well, they all ARE friends!" ahaha. I don't care how close me & my friends are...there's no way I'm riding with ELEVEN people in one van! lol Anyways, after we left the church we all went to McDonald's to eat & hang out & it was sooo much FUN! I just love my friends! (:

Friday night, we decided that we were going to go to Huntsville to hang out with everyone! So we headed down there & got to JK & Britney's house a little before 6. We sat there chilling, talking & watching T.V. with JK & Ross until Ben, Lauren, Leah, Aly, Shelby, Britney & Sis Lanier showed up & we FINALLY headed to eat at Buffalo Wild Wings! Once there, we were met by Blake Edwards, Devan Selvage, Luke Willmon, Jonathon Pendergrast & Corey Bates...we had a crew. It was sooo hot but we made the best of it! We laughed, talked about the bachelorette & played some games on my phone. haha. We had a blast but it was taking sooo long for everything! It took forever for us to get drink orders, food orders, food & checks! We were there for four hours!!! But of course we didn't let that get us down! lol Some of the guys decided to pull the "invisible rope" prank on some oncoming cars & that was SOOO funny! (Check out the jist of it on YouTube!) Especially when an old man in a convertible slammed on his brakes (on purpose) & screamed YEAH! We definitely applauded him! haha. Finally, we all paid for our food & then went to Sweet CeCe's to get some FroYo! It was sooo good! Especially now that they have apple pie froyo! (: I sat there with my delicious froyo & finally talked Corey into getting some (he said he was "too fat")...he ended up getting Skinny Vanilla! Really? I'm pretty sure even "Skinny Vanilla" isn't too skinny when you put chopped up Oreo's in it! (;  Just sayin! We sat there FOREVER talking & me & Lauren played slaps forever...until my hands were sore. Finally, we got on the topic of the Holyghost & receiving it & I was pretty encouraged by the things they were saying to me! (: After that, we all headed out..JK, Aly, Shelby, Me & Blake headed back to get our car from JK's house & we went on home!

Saturday morning, we got up pretty early & got ready to go to Coolidge Park to celebrate Brett's 21st birthday! We FINALLY got gone after having Zachary fix our air conditioner (again!) & meeting Baileyyy at Wal mart in South Pittsburg! When we got to Coolidge, we were ALL hungry so we went on to Hill City Pizza where I ate THE BEST Fried Chicken Wrap & Black Beans & Rice that I've EVER had! Oh man! It was sooo good & only $8! Whoot whoo! (: I love that place! Definitely wanna go back! (: After chilling for a little while & watching the guys try & hit on a very manly sounding woman, we headed down to the fountains & laid out & played in the water! It was so great to get some sun! (: We stayed there for a few hours playing (Me, Brett, Kylee, Erik, Derrick, Tristan, Leah, Donovan, PJ & Jesse!) until we decided to go get a slushee & it was soooooo good!!! I know I say that a lot, but REALLY! lol You should really get one if you're ever in Coolidge...& make sure you get it with CREAM! lol It's the best! Anywho, around 4:30 we headed home so we could get ready for communion that night.. & afterwards, we went to Krystal's with Layton, Brett & a bunch of the Trenton kids! It was awesome & we stayed outside til almost midnight talking to Brett! I love late night talks! (:

Sunday Morning, was our regular, so we went to Brown's Chapel again! Church was really good & right after it was over we headed BACK to Huntsville to Bailey's baptizing! It was sooo packed & pretty hot outside but it was cool! They had 5 people baptized that day! After that we went to Bailey & Ben's house & ate some roast tacos & played a great game of Monopoly...until I quit. haha. Those games last sooo long! Finally everyone just gave up on the game & came to talk in the living room. I was sooo tired & when I get really tired, I'm easily amused (well, I am anyways...but whatever) so I was laughing like CRAZY! The kind of laugh where you laugh SOOO hard you can't breathe so you just kinda make that clicking noise? Yep. Blake Chance loved my laugh...I guess he'd never heard one quite like that before. haha. After a little bit we went on to church at Toney & it was good & actually WASN'T a camp out meeting (you know, the kind that you may as well have brought your pajamas cause you were there so long...) & we went to Cheddar's to eat. But Cheddar's was so packed they said they couldn't even accommodate our group of about 15. So instead, where did we go? That's right, the trusty ZAXBY'S!!! I really think that's like our go-to place now! haha. So we hung out there for a while & when we left me & Bailey took Hil back to her car & Blake back to his & went to Bailey's house. We were gonna party it up & spend the night with Hannah & Olivia but it was so late by the time we got ready to leave Bailey's, Sis. Tammy just suggested we stay there. That was fine with me because I was sooo tired & got to sleep on the oh-so-comfy, GAINE'S COUCH! Love it! (:

Monday morning, was 4th of July! (: About 9, me & Hil headed to her house to start getting things ready for our get-together! I was sooo tired & had full intentions of taking a nap but that NEVER HAPPENED. lol Oh well. After a while, Brett, Mackenzie, JK, Ben, Blake G., Blake C. & Ross showed up at the house & soon, Bailey came over (after swimming & helping with her little cousins!)...we had been trying to fill up water balloons for a long time (well, Brett was. Kenzie & Hil were supposed to but they just ran around spraying each other with the water hose instead...) but weren't getting anywhere...we had maybe 20. So after we ate some food (Sis. Allison makes some AMAZING burgers, hot dogs & the best potato salad me or JK have ever eaten) I filled up a TON more balloons...I had an amazing system going on out there alone...& a little later, Kenzie & Hil & Eric came out to "help" haha. I still love ya'll! (: Finally we had enough to play a game so we took them to the front yard & me, JK, Brett, Hil & Kenzie just hit the mess out of each other. I'm pretty sure I have a bruise on my leg where JK chunked a balloon right into my leg & it NEVER BUSTED!!! lol It hurt pretty bad but it was fun. Of course, those balloons were gone in like 3 minutes so we went to fill more up to have another fight. It ended up being more of a water hose fight instead but it felt sooo good to have water on you in that heat! After we were done we all dried off & obviously Brett decided to start doing peoples eyebrows. hahaha. I know, we're weird. So a TON of us got our eyebrows plucked & I'm telling you, it hurt like mess! I cried! I mean, not like "oh, my eyes are watering", I'm talking "Oh my dear Lord that hurts so bad....oh, here come the tears". I BLED!!! What in the world!? Anyways, after that we went in the game room & some people went to watch T.V. or talk or do whatever...but we watched Blake Chance beat EVERY world record on the kinect Track & Field game & run in a ridiculous manner. It was HILARIOUS & yes, I videoed it! (: Bro. Greg made us some kicking homemade vanilla ice cream & then they decided to play Monopoly. Oh Lord. Biggest. Mistake. Ever. If there is one game that can cause an argument, it's most DEFINITELY Monopoly! I'm not even going to begin to explain what happened, but let's just say everyone ended up quitting & there was a lot of smack talk. haha. It was finally dark enough to shoot fireworks so we all headed outside to watch Eric, Bro. Greg & my brother, Blake try to kill us. Not really. But almost the entire time, Blake C. was hiding behind me...I'm just saying....lol We hung out just talking about an hour after we were done with fireworks & then had JK to take us back to our car. We went home & FINALLY got some rest! lol

Tuesday morning, I didn't do much...but at the last minute Tuesday night, I decided to go to Higdon with Mom & Blake & I'm so glad I did. I had a GREAT time hanging out with Shaun & PJ (even though Shaun drives me CRAZY!!!) And it was just a lot of fun...I always have fun with PJ (my PYT! hahahaha) I got a text that night from my friend Macy asking me if I wanted to go shopping with her Thursday so, of course, I said yes!

Wednesday morning, I got up & got ready to go back to Higdon for church!  I got to see my babies (Ally & Lane) & met me some more little children that I love!!! Like Jace (Caleb & Tiffany's little boy) he's a chunk of lead man! And sooo cute! (: We ate dinner & it was really good & then Bre took me to Macy's house (I was spending the night)! I got to go swimming & actually got some sun on my legs (Whoot whoo! (: Moving on up! (: ) until it started thundering & we decided to go in! We ate some dinner (it was realllyyy good!) & played the Wii! Then we decided to play a game of Monopoly! It was the best & quickest game I've ever played! It was fun & no one got mad & Macy absolutely dominated! She had over $10,000 dollars & 18 properties with hotels on them all! I don't know HOW she did it but it was pretty awesome! We ate too many Starbursts & laughed sooo much (probably due to all of the sugar coursing through our veins) & watched Drew Carey's Improv-A-Ganza...we had decided to take showers that night so we could curl our hair & everything so I had my shower around 1:15....by 1:30, (when Baggage was coming on, which I was supposed to watch) I was out like a light. So we went up to Macy's room & dried & curled our hair & I almost immediately fell asleep....it was past 2 & we had to be gone by 8.

Thursday morning, we got up, threw some clothes on & fixed our hair & headed to Huntsville! We stopped at McDonald's in Scottsboro to eat breakfast & were in Huntsville around 9:30. We went to Kohl's, Burlington, Madison Mall, Parkway Place Mall & other small random stores...we went to O'Charley's to eat (wonderful!) & finally headed home around 7...that's a lot of shopping, I'm just saying. lol I'm not used to shopping that much & on that little of sleep but Ashley, Macy, Sis. Patti & Sis. Sherlon are teaching me the ways. HAHA. I got home around 8:30..just in time to watch Big Brother & see Evel Dick RE-ENTER the house & I am SOOO excited for this season! It's gonna be awesome!!! (:

So now, I'm sitting here, very pooped. Watching the news, talking to mom & feeling the tingle of my recently burned legs. I can't get over how much I love my life. I know I'm so blessed with the best friends in the entire world & the best family & the best church ever! I just love them & I love you guys that read my blog & give me feedback & so much more! You make this all worth it when you come to me & tell me you read my blog..it makes me feel amazing to know that you really care that much about me & my life to take out the time to read this stuff! So I THANK YOU!!! (:

2 comments:

  1. i lol'd so much at this blog.. i miss you april lol. even tho we definitely just saw each other this week ahahah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I think you have a giggle problem! (; jk! I miss you too! It was weird not hanging with you tonight!

    ReplyDelete