Tuesday, July 19, 2011

If you read this whole thing, you're a real trooper & you should comment! haha

Oh Lord! It's been SO long since I've blogged! Like...11 days? I think. haha. I've already forgotten.. I have a horrid memory. So here's what's been going on in my uber busy but wonderful life! (:

Okay, so we left off with me going to Huntsville with Macy, Ashley, Sis. Patti & her sister...so here we go.

Friday, July 8th: We decided to stick around the house with our best friends from the mountain! We went to Big River Grill (ahhhhmazing!!!) with Dolan, Jen, Madison, Jameson, Destiny, Rashae, Jameson, Megan & Keely! Random group, I know. But we had SO much fun! I love them all soooo much!

Saturday, July 9th: Blake & I stayed home for the first time in FOREVER on a Saturday! But it was so nice! That night, we went to church & decided to go eat afterwards. I called Zachary & for once HE ACTUALLY ANSWERED HIS PHONE! I found out he was on call coming around the bend in Chattanooga so we went to Tiftonia to meet him & eat some Chinese food! We had been craving it pretty hardcore anyways so it REALLY hit the spot! YUM! (: Abby & Haley met up with us & we had a great time! We laughed sooo much, especially when we were out by the car chatting...there was a young Chinese guy totally checking Haley out when we left so I was like go knock on the window Haley! Of course, Abby was like NOOOO!!! But Haley listened to me! (: I love it. She ran up to knock & the guy turned around & looked right at her! So she just kinda waved, made a U-turn & ran back to the car. Oh my Lord it was SOOO funny! I actually got to video it so if you wanna see it, check my Facebook (: After a while, we decided to go on home (it was already close to 12!) since we had a longggg drive to Mountain View coming up the next day.

Sunday, July 10th: We got up & headed to Mountain View JUST for Ross! He had came to see us sooo many times at the fabulous BC (Brown's Chapel!) so we figured it was time to return the favor. Church was good (Bro. David Kittrell ran it) but I was super bummed when Blake decided we had to go at altar call. Blake said it was because "everyone" was leaving for Rachel's baptizing but I didn't really care...I had Skylar & Zak there to talk to along with others...so I wanted to stay! We had drove that far for like an hour of church! What the mess! So we went on home & actually got home before church at BC started... (we had to be back because we were having visitors that night from Noah's Ark!) Church was super good & of course we went to eat afterwards (I really have no clue how I fund this lifestyle on babysitting money..oh wait, my brother helps me..a  lot. haha.) We went to Lalito's & ate with Seth Hill. We were waiting on Brett & Jameson to get there but we didn't realize it was already almost 9..Lalito's closing time! Brett felt really bad about coming in & ordering so close to time for them to close so we called James & told him to meet us at Mickey Dee's. So that's what went down. Joey came as well & Jameson & Blake bought me & Brett light sabers that we swiftly turned into "Harry Potter Wands"! We had sooo much fun! Jameson totally killed Brett Just saying. And I'm pretty sure EVERYONE was jealous of our epic duel! haha.

Monday, July 11th: Mom woke me up BRIGHT & EARLY because she had obviously decided the night before that we were going to Stevenson for church! So, I got up & started getting ready. Then Derrick Simpson calls me mid-hair-fixing to talk. Anyone who knows me, knows I hate to talk on the phone. Not to mention he always calls at the most inconvenient times...while I obviously always text him when he's driving so I guess it's both our faults. But my hatred for talking on the phone is why I text. That's kind of the point. Anyways,  as he wants to chat, I'm barely awake & trying to manage something decent out of my hair. Finally, I just told him I had to go & we headed to Stevenson. I was asleep before the 25 minute ride was over & groggily got out of the car & into the church. Church was good & the Lord moved towards me & I REALLY thank him for that. Bro. Totchie even made the remark "Wow, you're popular today!" haha. Someone ended up getting the holyghost that morning too! Pretty cool! But anyways, we ate & I hung out with my Yankee Twin, Lauren Avans the whole time..I love that girl!

Tuesday, July 12th: I worked that day, which pretty much consisted of me going outside with the kids for a couple of hours & then coming in to watch Cupcake Girls. So, of course, the baker comes out in me & I call my mom to see if we have cake mix & frosting...sho nuff, we did! I was very excited (: So I made a mini chocolate cake (or as Hilary Davis likes to call it, a GIANT cupcake!) & a dozen chocolate cupcakes. They were REALLY good! I was proud! Anyone wanna go into a bakery business? haha. Or need some help in one? Cause I'm sooo available! It's something I love to do!

Wednesday, July 13th: We went BACK to Stevenson that morning & had another good service. I was the ONLY one in the altar which kind of freaked me out but no longer than I was down there, Bro. Michael said I was thisclose to receiving the holyghost! I hadn't even realized I was that close but it made me feel really good! That night, none of us ended up feeling good so we just stayed at the house. I know, sad.

Thursday, July 14th: My Grandmother (who is 83, mind you!) made us the best.dinner.ever! Hamburger casserole, fried potatoes, pinto beans & cornbread! Ohhh man it was SO good & I just KNOW you wish you had some! Well I'll let ya know next time & you can come on down! (; My Grandmother is SO amazing & SUCH a light to me! She's a wonderful worker as well & works at McDonald's just so she can keep going! She can't NOT work! How great is that? I love her sooo much! I want to be JUST like her when I am older! She's pretty much everyone in my family's favorite aunt & has taken a place in my best friends' hearts as "The Crocodile Hunter" from back when we were at the beach! Man. I just can't get over how awesome she is! But anyways, that night Kristina called mom pretty much begging her to go to Stevenson with her because Taylor was going! It was like 7:15 when she called & mom was already ready for bed. So she asked me if I would go...I said no because I hadn't even had a shower or anything & church started in 45 minutes! Man, I wish I would have went! When mom walked out after asking me to go, it just came to my mind that Taylor was gonna get the holyghost. I could hardly believe it..I mean..it was Taylor! So I just brushed the thought away. But at about 10:15 Whitney Blevins sent me a text that said "TAYLOR WHITED RECEIVED THE HOLYGHOST!" I'm so happy for her! And I know she's so happy! (:

Friday, July 15th: We headed down to Huntsville for Ben & Britney's birthday bash at Rosie's Cantina! It was pretty fun! I had heard SO many good things about the restaurant but I really wasn't too impressed. I still have a special place in my heart for the no longer existent, Mi Jacal's of South Pittsburg. Sigh. But it was still cool & they had FIONNA FINLAYSON CUPCAKES! Oh man they're the BEST! After we got done eating me & a select few went to watch Isaac & Derrick bush dive! It was SO funny!!! Soon, me, Bailey, Brett, Blake, Hil, Kenzie & James went to McDonald's so Bailey could get her Rolo McFlurry of the night! And after a while, we headed back to Hil's house! It was me & the best friends: Brett, Bailey & Hilary. We laughed, talked, gossiped, gushed, danced & everything else under the sun until 3 in the morning. Man. I love those girls! They're pretty much the only people I always have fun with all the time & can trust whole heartedly! (Besides Aly & Alexis of course! (:)

Saturday, July 16th: Me, Brett, Hil & Bail  decide we want to go to P.F. Changs! We called Blake & found out that they were planning the same thing so we were like well I guess we'll just go with them. Before we even finished getting ready, Hil decided to go on to this reunion & birthday party with Kenzie so it was down to just me, Bailey & Brett. We went on to Bridge Street & met up with the others to eat. The food was SO good. I love PF Changs so much! Definitely one of my favorite restaurants! After we got done, Me, Bail & Brett went to Parkway Place mall & around 4 we headed home! I went to church at BC that night & got to see Taylor & Amber for the first time since they received the holyghost! And got to talk to my best BEST friend, Alexis for the first time in a while! (:

Sunday, July 17th: I went to Ider & I'm SO glad I did! (: We had a BLAST! Church was great & people were the best! After we ate that morning, me, Bre & Macy went to Cheyenne's house & hung out until church that night. Church was good again that night & we all went to Kacy's afterwards to partayyy. haha. We were there until about 12:30 & just talked about everything! It was so much fun..frill. haha.

Monday, July 18th: I cleaned during the day & then went to Ider again for church last night! Elana Inman came to a Holiness church for the first time & I was so excited that I got to be a part of her experience! She's such a sweet girl! After that, we went to Macy's house & ate Cloud's pizza & cheesesticks...she had all KINDS of food! Like a guys heaven! Wings, Nachos, Stuffed Bell Peppers....it was crazy! But we had a great time & me & Blake have decided that we LOVE Jarad Brown! He's so awesome! He's hung out with us the whole time! haha.

Tuesday, July 18th: Now we're to today. Today, I worked. I took the kids out to play in the water for a few hours & we had a realllly good time! I even got some sun on my legs! Praise the LORD! hahaha. And now I have been working on this blog for over an hour! haha. Yeah, that's how hard I work for ya'll to know every detail of my life! haha. But anyways, love you guys soo much! Thanks for reading! You're the best! (:

5 comments:

  1. Just thought I'd mention that I read it all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm very happy about my little shoutout up there (: love you ay zizzle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok first of all...I read the novel...2nd...I think the only times I wasn't at Stevenson is when you were there...what kinda luck do I have...3rd...I heard Brett got proposed to with the light thing by Jameson....y'all are nuts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brett: I love you too girl! (: I really appreciate you guys! You'll never know how much ya'll mean to me!

    Sis. Lacey: Thank you! haha Sounds like it! That's crazy! And..yes ma'am...it was a beautiful proposal! They're very happy! (; hahaha

    ReplyDelete