Sunday, May 13, 2012

It's been way too long!

So the past month & a little over has been SO super duper crazy busy!!!

The last time I blogged it was like April 2nd...now it's May 13th...where has the time gone!?

In that time I've been thrown a surprise party at Coolidge Park...yeah, about that. Brett comes to my house to pick me up (I think I'm going furniture shopping with my parents...) & BLINDFOLDS ME. Yes. True story. I get in her jeep (that I technically still haven't even seen the inside of) & she takes me to Chattanooga. She walks me down to the park where a bunch of my friends are standing there with signs in the middle of the field, screaming SURPRISE...I was definitely shocked. I thought at best it would be like Bail, Brett, Hil & Shelby. But it was sooo much more. Brett had packed me lunch (which then things began to click when I realize THAT was why she had been talking about turkey & honey mustard sandwiches the whole ride there) & my parents had came behind us with extra clothes! They had it all planned out & it was amazing. Brett made me a DVD of the whole thing & messages from some of the people there...her & Shelby made me this HUGE Pinterest frame thing & it's adorable & later I got my personalized banjo strap with my middle name, Abrielle, on it. (: I was super happy! I mean, you only turn 21 once!!!

Also since all that has happened, I've gotten a job! Yep, I'm officially a working woman. lol I'm waitressing at my sweet cousin Cassie's restaurant on Tues, Wed, & Thursdays til 3 est...so come see me! (:

There have been birthday parties, Graduation parties & just "let's hang out" parties & between that, my finals & working, I have been SUPER busy!!!

Oh, & I made another 4.0 semester at NACC!!! Only one more class & I'll be on my way to getting a Medical Assisting job! Whoo!!! (: I'm kinda nervous but excited too! I've never had a real deal 9 to 5 job so I hope it works out for me! Lots of praying going on here!!! (:

Soon my best friend in the whole world, Alexis, will be graduating from NSM! I'm so very excited for her...I took her lunch at school the other day just to spend some time with her (& of course what high schooler doesn't want the break from that usually nasty lunchroom food?!) She asked for Subway & I got her that & a TON of chocolate! BEST FRIEND EVER. RIGHT? lol  I have some big plans for her actual graduation present so I'm hoping that all works out too...I can't wait!!! :D

Well I don't really know what else to say to update ya'll...I don't wanna bore ya'll to death...but actually, I do want to tell ya'll that we're running our Summer revival second weekend in June! Only at night! I know a lot of people will be out at Huntsville but maybe some of ya'll can come see us a little...Bro. Joe & Bro. Chad from Gurley are running it & it should be awesome...maybe, just maybe, ya'll will get to see something good happen! (:

Welp, I guess I'm out! Til next time (:

2 comments: