Monday, April 2, 2012

Just a quick update (:

Can you guys believe that it is ALREADY APRIL!??!!

Time has seriously just FLOWN by & it's killing me! The other day I was thinking "Man, I can't wait til this weekend..." then I thought "WAIT! Everytime I do that, I'm just wishing my life away!" So I have seriously been trying to just live life, do what I have to do & NOT wish away my life anymore!!! Ha! But then I think...YAY! MY BIRTHDAY IS IN 8 DAYS!!! hahaha I have zero plans for my birthday but I'm still very excited. And another thing, I have no reason to be. I'll be turning the big 2-1 but it really means absolutely nothing to me to be officially "legal" for anything like that...one of the perks of being from a Holiness family (: Wouldn't have it any other way! (:

Btw, yesterday was first Sunday, so our regular & church. was. AMAZING. It was literally a total shoutdown & we're pretty sure Sis. Sandy Sanford was healed! AWESOME!!! I was down in the basement  helping them get things together for dinner & I just kept hearing bang, bang, bang..shouting! haha. It was a great service though & food was the BEST, as always. (:

This morning Uncle Larry came to put up the saloon doors to our kitchen they he built. They're really pretty! I've always wanted saloon doors & I'm stoked to finally have them to separate our kitchen from the living room!

We've been playing tennis in the evenings lately so I'm thinking the rest of the week will consist of rest tonight (hopefully helping this pulled side muscle!!!) while Blake is either at practice for the group or if they don't have it, church at Rising Fawn. Tuesday night, probably tennis or some other fat reducer. (: Wednesday, church. Thursday, more exercise. Friday, HOPEFULLY going to listen to some music with Casey & Shana at their Uncle's house! They get together every Friday night just about & play gospel music so Casey asked if we'd want to go with him & Shana. I'm hoping it will work out...I really miss them. (:

Well I just wanted to give a quick update with things around here although I did just post the other day also. Oh well. (: I hope everyone has a wonderful rest of the week!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment