Sunday, December 18, 2011

Crazy past few weeks!

Well it's been a CRAZY past few weeks!

It's almost Christmas...time has flew by!

We had our revival the first week in December...it went really well, all the services were amazing but I didn't get the holyghost...no one did, sadly. But I'm still hoping & praying it will be soon!!!

I was able to work at Sweet Peas again & even though it's going to be a very hectic week leading up to Christmas, I need the money! lol So maybe I'll get called in some more!

I FINALLY got all my Christmas shopping done (besides Blake...he's so difficult to buy for!)! I've given 3 of my friends their gifts so far & they have all seemed like they loved them! It makes me happy cause I worked for a LONG time & SUPER hard on this stuff! I'll try & post pics of someone's when I give the rest out (they're all sorta the same) because I don't want to ruin it for any of them who may read my blog! So now I have Shelby, Alexis & Hilary's left to give out & I'm so excited for them to see them! (:

On a much sadder note, Saturday my cousin, Dustin Scott, passed away in a motorcycle accident. Our family truly needs prayers...he was only 30 years old & of course, no one expected anything like this to happen...his funeral is Wednesday & if anyone thinks to pray, it'd be much appreciated. It's gonna be a really rough next couple of days...especially with it being SO close to Christmas. ):

Well you guys, I hope you already know this, but just as a reminder, I love you all!!!
Have a wonderful rest of the week & in case I don't get back on here this week, have an absolutely AMAZING Christmas!!!

2 comments: